Abstract: Airwheel S6 mini self-balancing scooter offers not only two riding modes: sitting-posture and standing-posture, but also strong power thanks to the quality battery and motor. The steps to replace the battery and motor are showed in the following.
Airwheel S6 electric walkcar does well in providing riders' satisfactory experience, as riders can ride in two very different configurations, depending on how they feel most comfortable: either sit on the ergonomic saddle or stand on the platform by pressing the seat with legs to go forward and backword. Apart from that, Airwheel conducted a lot of testing and riding experience. In the aspect of riding comfort, a fixed height cannot satisfy all people to ride comfortably. So, Airwheel made a small change on the control rod to let the riders adjust the heights. All the wonderful performances are closely related to the battery and motor. Let us see how to replace the battery and motor.
1. Remove the saddle, remove the supporting rod in the saddle and remove the upper cover screw.
2. Remove the upper cover, disconnect the connecting lines between battery and body and remove the battery. Then, replace battery.
3. When installing the battery, pay attention to the battery's wiring position. Install the battery holder.
4. Replace the motor. Record the wiring position in the control board, and then remove the control board.
5. Remove the motor: Disconnect the connecting lines of motor and drive board, remove the motor shaft compression block and remove the motor.
6. Install the motor: when installing the motor shaft compression block, please pay attention to the direction of the pressing block. Connect the motor and driver board according to the previous wiring connection. Then, organize and fix the wirings
7. Install the control panel: fix control board and refer to the previous record, arrange and fix the wirings and then connect the power cord.
8. You need to install the upper cover, install the supporting rod of the saddle and install the saddle to finish the operation.
If the words make you feel boring, you can visit the Airwheel Repair Services to have a more vivid description.